• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bonjour from La Belle Province!

B-Nads

Booting up
Skier
Hi all. Brent signing in from Quebec's Laurentians. Grew up boarding on the extreme East Coast, got to try two sticks in my mid teens, and haven't strapped a board on since. Work and family activities have kept me away form the slopes too much, but I'm now poised to make a comeback, and some gear review searches brought me here - looking forward to an extended stay ;-).

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome.

Not sure if anyone told you, but the new guy buys the first round of drinks. :D
:rocks:

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hi all. Brent signing in from Quebec's Laurentians. Grew up boarding on the extreme East Coast, got to try two sticks in my mid teens, and haven't strapped a board on since. Work and family activities have kept me away form the slopes too much, but I'm now poised to make a comeback, and some gear review searches brought me here - looking forward to an extended stay ;-).

What's your favorite trail at Mt Tremblant? We were there a couple weeks ago and liked CBC and Sensation Haut the best.

Anyone know what CBC stands for?

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I've always heard - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Because that's their tower on top of the mountain.

By the way, Laurentians overs a lot of territory. Tremblant in the north or St. Saveur in the south.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I've always heard - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Because that's their tower on top of the mountain.

By the way, Laurentians overs a lot of territory. Tremblant in the north or St. Saveur in the south.

It was cool seeing all the ski areas lit up at night on the way north.

When I was 16 we stayed in a house at the base of Mt St Anne. It was summer so my brother and I mountainbiked the cross country trails.