• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blue Mt in PA

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I will be at Blue Mt on Wednesday, 6 March, 2019 if anyone is interested in meeting up and talking a few runs with an old guy. Leave a post here and maybe we can meet up. I will be the old guy with the gray and yellow jacket and gray pants on the Head Rally skis.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
I'll probably be there. Won't be till around 10. Helmet on the left. Same outfit as last time. Orange jacket, olive pants green and orange bamboo ski poles.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Had a great time skiing Blue Mt today, conditions were good. Had a meet up with Jersey Skier and skied till my legs gave out from trying keep up. It was a last minute meet up that turned out to be a good time. Hope we can get a chance to do it again.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Had a great time skiing Blue Mt today, conditions were good. Had a meet up with Jersey Skier and skied till my legs gave out from trying keep up. It was a last minute meet up that turned out to be a good time. Hope we can get a chance to do it again.

Great day of skiing. Thanks again for lunch.

Sponsor