• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Blizzard Black Pearl 88 173cm

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Selling a like new pair of Blizzard Black Pearl 88 173cm

These were skied for two days, then had a new 1*/2* tune, skied one more day and decided I they are not for me. Phantom Wax was professionally applied prior to skiing. My loss is your gain. Bindings mounted on the line for a 295mm BSL

Skis $599
Marker Griffon ID13 bindings $229
DPS Phantom Wax treatment $150

Asking $700 firm

840DCBB5-3034-4B69-BBE1-9FD16567059B.jpeg 70A0A3A8-6643-4741-A02D-750575A9C4D4.jpeg D88B9754-B872-4294-8387-8F33D01AB387.jpeg

Last edited:

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That’s a shame your wife didn’t like them.....that’s a great looking ski/nice structure on base.

Your posting might be improved by some minor tweaks:

-1/2 tune (always list base/side edge)
-Marker Griffon binding

Good luck...

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That’s a shame your wife didn’t like them.....that’s a great looking ski/nice structure on base.

Your posting might be improved by some minor tweaks:

-1/2 tune (always list base/side edge)
-Marker Griffon binding

Good luck...
Thanks, corrected

Reactions: BC.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, these were bought for you?
What makes you think they are not right for you?
Have you skied them more than one day? Sometimes those of us who are progressing need more time to work with a new piece of equipment, etc. and sometimes, we just have bad days where we just aren't skiing well.

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So, these were bought for you?
What makes you think they are not right for you?
Have you skied them more than one day? Sometimes those of us who are progressing need more time to work with a new piece of equipment, etc. and sometimes, we just have bad days where we just aren't skiing well.
Amy, thanks for the questions.

My wife bought the ski to be her on piste powder ski. She skied them two days and did not like the feel, hence the tune to see if that was it. It was just not the ski for her. She is not a new skier, knows what she likes, she went another direction. Her loss will be someone else’s gain.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ahhhh got it. And I get it-I get on some skis and have that same feeling. That’s a tough length to sell, but KSL always comes through for me if I’m patient, so I hope you’ve listed them there?

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Jenny, no and of course I would not have thought of that. If anyone is interested in helping me find a new home for these skis I would appreciate it.

I am in Heber City, Utah if that helps

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
No problem - I just put a link over there so anyone interested can come here and see all the pictures, too.

I just bought last year's version, in the next size down, but I tend to like my skis a little shorter than others. Your wife and I must be about the same size because the BSL matches the boots I just replaced, too. New ones are just a smidge shorter.

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
No problem - I just put a link over there so anyone interested can come here and see all the pictures, too.

I just bought last year's version, in the next size down, but I tend to like my skis a little shorter than others. Your wife and I must be about the same size because the BSL matches the boots I just replaced, too. New ones are just a smidge shorter.
Yeah, about 5’10’ish :) I think she might have just over powered the skis as she is a very fast skier too

Sponsor

Staff online