• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blizzaks still rule supreme

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@SkiNurse, So what are your impressions after a proper test ride?!
The grip was nice on the icy road home, especially in the canyon up to my little town. We'll see how they work going DOWN the canyon into work tomorrow morning.

BobMc

In line for the tram
Skier
You will be amazed how surefooted. this will be with the proper tires.

You were certainly right. Today we got a bit of snow overnight here in the valley. My neighborhood had 2-3 inches on the roads, I couldn't even get traction control to engage in a straight line accelleration, the car just dug in and launched. I was pretty impressed with how it braked and cornered as well. Other than deep snow I think it'll do better than my truck for canyon cruising.

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
image.jpeg

Got the Generals on yesterday. Now we just need some snow.

falcon_o

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 l hemi which was delivered on 10/6/11. I have just started my 5th winter on Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 SUV factory studded snow tires after driving 35,693 miles the previous 4 winters..

The performance in snow and icy conditions has been excellent. BUT expect to pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Given that I expect to add another 8500 miles this winter, worth every penny.

Sponsor