• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Expired :(

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Maybe getting something Arcteryx from Moosejaw or Backcountry through Active Junky for 40% off would ease the pain?

I picked up a couple of mid-layers. Because like 4 of them weren't already enough. :huh:

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The site was struggling when I tried to add a few things. When I tried later the selection was very limited. Looking at Arcteryx now

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
With Active Junky my mind conjures up an image of one guy and only one guy running the whole thing from a chairlift somewhere, checking in a few times a day to see how his cut is doing.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
have you looked at that site? There are a ton of affiliates including car rental, hotels and a bunch of other non-outdoor related stores.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
have you looked at that site? There are a ton of affiliates including car rental, hotels and a bunch of other non-outdoor related stores.
Yes, I have. Just haven't provided a link.

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
I've done a bunch of transactions using Active Junky ... very reliable!

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I had never heard of Active Junky before reading this thread yesterday but missed your link prior to signing up. :(
I would've too if I weren't such a skeptic! Was hard to miss @Ron's post #22 just before @Dwight's shamogram post #23. Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing, sometimes;) Besides, if this Active Junky thing ends up a disaster @Ron is going to let me use his place in Steamboat during ski season when he's out of town ... not a half bad return on a $10 referral bonus! :D

Reactions: Ron

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So this pops up about a mile from our house -
E6150996-F9B1-4002-9659-B1D2DEE41D65.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online