• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bindings Question

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I am trying to purchase a pair of Attack 13 bindings from 4Frnt via Amazon. While the order page lists a wide variety of brake widths available, they don't give you an option to order the brake size that I want. Called Amazon - they can't figure it out. Called 4Frnt and left a message that so far has not been returned. In the event that brakes don't come with the purchase, I looked up some places to buy the brakes separately. Steep and Cheap has the Tyrolia Powerrail [F] Brake in the size that I need.
My question is: Is the Powerrail the correct brake for the Attack 13's? Also, 4Frnt does not say if these bindings are the Attack 13's or the Attack 2 13's. In either event, would the Powerrail fit either binding (if in fact, this is the correct brake for those bindings).
Thank you.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Attack and Attack2 take the A brake which is 85, 95, 110 and 130 IIRC. What width are you looking for?

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Corbetts.com has Attack2 13 in a variety of colors and brake widths for $135 US/$175 CAN with shipping included so unless you’re getting way cheaper prices than the $199 US listed on 4Frnt’s site, just go to Corbetts.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
I find Amazon prices are at or above retail. Shop elsewhere and save!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
@Scotty I. - from the reviews, it looks like they come without brakes. I'll send over a note to a few colleagues on the outdoor sports team to get that updated.
When I bought mine the brakes were sold separately.

Sponsor