• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Bindings of the Look SPX, Look Pivot, or Rosignol FKS type

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I'm looking to buy bindings for my new 85mm wide skis. I like Look Pivot 12, SPX, or Rosignol FKS type. I see lots of clearance for new models Look Pivot 12, but all are 120mm wide.

TS
pchewn

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
@John O , thanks for the pointers. A Pugski member has offered some brand-new SPX Dual 12 for $114 and I think those will do the trick.

TS
pchewn

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
@Kendall slay came through with some brand new Look SPX 12 bindings that just arrived today. Here's a pic of the bindings, my template for drilling, my new skis (Salomon QST 85), and my boots. I think I'll do the official "Drilling of the Virgin" (skis) on the 1st day of Fall (Sept 21), which is also the day I start growing my winter beard. P_20180808_194611.jpg P_20180808_193433.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Kendall slay came through with some brand new Look SPX 12 bindings that just arrived today. Here's a pic of the bindings, my template for drilling, my new skis (Salomon QST 85), and my boots. I think I'll do the official "Drilling of the Virgin" (skis) on the 1st day of Fall (Sept 21), which is also the day I start growing my winter beard. View attachment 50688 View attachment 50689
That template is for a Pivot.

TS
pchewn

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
Template aligns perfectly with binding holes and BSL .... all looks perfect. I'll drill into a 2X4 first to double-positive verify. The heel bolt hole pattern is 105 mm X 42 mm -- much larger than a Pivot bolt hole pattern.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I don't think so. I"ve used that template for SPX in the past. The pivot heel would have a much tighter mount pattern.

Template aligns perfectly with binding holes and BSL .... all looks perfect. I'll drill into a 2X4 first to double-positive verify. The heel bolt hole pattern is 105 mm X 42 mm -- much larger than a Pivot bolt hole pattern.

Actually, my bad. I was looking at the toe pattern as if it was the heel. Carry on.