• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was thinking more of your immediate need!!! :roflmao::roflmao:

You mean those few minutes when I don’t have a bag of ICE down there?

Actually a lot better today/this morning which is 20 hours post surgery.

Definitely going to the Expo. Can’t really say I need anything tho... But I am sure I will find something I want. I will look at skis for sure, no boots as they are getting fitted in Park City the day we fly in (December)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
As an instructor, I hate my Pivots. They look cool, but they're a pain to take off and put on because the heel pieces like to spin around aimlessly when I kick them off. Also, I've found they're annoying to get on in deeper snow.

Buttttttt..... they look cool. So there's that!
This is something I point out to anyone that is considering a Pivot, they can be a bit temperamental getting in and out of. I am not talking Italian car termpermental but more teenager going through puberty temperamental.

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Sounds like if I get skis without binding the SPX12 is the way to go unless you guys have a better idea. My DIN is 4.5-5 according to the calculators. Being old and slow knocks it down pretty fast it seems

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sounds like if I get skis without binding the SPX12 is the way to go unless you guys have a better idea. My DIN is 4.5-5 according to the calculators. Being old and slow knocks it down pretty fast it seems
One of the reasons I like the SPX12 is the elasticy in the toe and the heel, you can set it low and it will still hold you in with out prereleasing.

Sponsor

Staff online