• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bikes & Brews

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So much high end beer around here. Impossible to keep up.

Anyway, Maine Beer Company has a group road ride every Thursday, from the brewery. Show up and you get a token for a free draft afterward!

@Wending and I checked it out tonight. Lots of fun. (Pic is from home after.)

20190718_191532-01.jpeg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We have a similar mtb thing here in Hood River, called Post and Pint.

Show up Thursday at 5 PM, hammer Post Canyon for a couple of hours, then back to the shop for a free pint.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I love Maine Beer Company.... On our way up to Bar Harbor a couple years ago we stopped at a motel along the way. It was dark when we got there so I didn't see we were across from Maine Beer company brewery until the morning. Tasting room opened at 1130am booh yeah. Breakfast of champions.

A bike and brew well now that would be perfect.

Last edited:

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Not going to lie -- there are few things I enjoy more than a blissful twilight bike cruise home after a beer or two at a brewery after work.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
My most unforgettable bike and brew was riding my townie from my home on Munjoy Hill to my usual mug club night at Gritty's. I realized half way home that I couldn't/wouldn't make it. I woke up next to my trusty steed the following morning looking out over Casco Bay.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
My most unforgettable bike and brew was riding my townie from my home on Munjoy Hill to my usual mug club night at Gritty's. I realized half way home that I couldn't/wouldn't make it. I woke up next to my trusty steed the following morning looking out over Casco Bay.

Gritty's to Munjoy Hill is what - a mile? LOL!

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Couple days ago I saw that they were selling a beer called "Post Ride Snack"...loved the name, haven't tried it yet though...
PRS_PostRIdeSnack.web.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online