• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic Big Snow American Dream Indoor Ski Area (SnoGo snow biking)!

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^ Wow. Makes sense.

Have to admit I'm curious about giving it a go. Was thinking weekday to avoid crowds. Preferably between the morning and afternoon rush hour traffic. Guess that's a moot point with capacity limits in place.
Let me know and I can meet you there. :)

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
^ Wow. Makes sense.

Have to admit I'm curious about giving it a go. Was thinking weekday to avoid crowds. Preferably between the morning and afternoon rush hour traffic. Guess that's a moot point with capacity limits in place.
I didn't find what the head count was for the capacity limit, but they did say that if you have the 6 pack pass you would be admitted when ever you wanted to ski.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
This is the coolest US Ski Trip Report I've seen since March

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I didn't find what the head count was for the capacity limit, but they did say that if you have the 6 pack pass you would be admitted when ever you wanted to ski.
So if we can coordinate a pre-season gathering with 5 or 6 confirmed attendees, we purchase the 6 pack and are good to go, nice:)

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So if we can coordinate a pre-season gathering with 5 or 6 confirmed attendees, we purchase the 6 pack and are good to go, nice:)
Are you suggesting using the 6-pack for 6 attendees? That wouldn’t work; they scan a Q Code from an email, then give you a plastic pass. There’s no way to pass it around. (I have this pass...and yes, no need to reserve a time with it; just show up).

But it is easy to sign up for a day and time via their website if you’re making just one visit.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online