• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Big Sky March 4 - 9

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A few of us are going to Big Sky, skiing from March 4 - 9, if anyone wants to do some runs, or buy me a beer :rolleyes:

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
A few of us are going to Big Sky, skiing from March 4 - 9, if anyone wants to do some runs, or buy me a beer :rolleyes:
I will be around to ski a few runs at that time. If you are that thirsty I will buy you a beer and it won't be a "punishment pint" unless you need one.

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
I should be around on the 4th. Would love to buy you a beer. I'll even spring for a Bavic Pilsner at Everest 8800. Best beer on the mountain.

TS
graham418

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I should be around on the 4th. Would love to buy you a beer. I'll even spring for a Bavic Pilsner at Everest 8800. Best beer on the mountain.
I will be around to ski a few runs at that time. If you are that thirsty I will buy you a beer and it won't be a "punishment pint" unless you need one.
Sounds good. I wont even hold you to the beer. Some local knowledge would be good though. I'll be the guy with the Pugski sticker on his helmet. Shouldn't be too hard to find!
(I'll shoot you a message when I get there)

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Big Sky is a sprawling ski area so shoot me a message and we'll figure out a meeting point. I can show you a few nooks and shots that aren't easy to find.

TS
graham418

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Big Sky is a sprawling ski area so shoot me a message and we'll figure out a meeting point. I can show you a few nooks and shots that aren't easy to find.

Will do. We'll be staying at the lodge at big sky if that will give you some idea where were starting from. I'll send a message when I get there.