• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

xwpracer

Booting up
Skier
Glad to see your getting some fresh snow! I was there last week, only 2" of snow all week and temps didn't get over 8 deg. Lenin and Marx off tram were ok A-Z's and big col. were SCARY. Hope everyone has a great time!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Looks like you have been having fun at Big Sky. PM me if you want a guide for the lines you haven't skied. I can't be at the base at 9:00 AM but can meet up later.
I've been looking for you. Where is the best place to find you?

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Below tree line has been a good place to be with all the snow. Yesterday was better but Monday was tough visibility

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Below tree line has been a good place to be with all the snow. Yesterday was better but Monday was tough visibility
White on white above the tree line makes for tough skiing for me. I can wait for better visibility, but understand some visitors feel like they "must". Skiing from green lollipop to lollipop down Liberty in a white out isn't my idea of fun.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am out most days this week and may have spotted some of the PugSki group on Lone Moose yesterday. With the lower visibility in the snow and wind, I have been in the trees.

Most of us don't know you. No way we're just going to stumble into you by accident at a place this big. Maybe check in with is us our 8:45 boot up tomorrow?

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Most of us don't know you. No way we're just going to stumble into you by accident at a place this big. Maybe check in with is us our 8:45 boot up tomorrow?

I don't access the mountain at the main base area and can't be there at 8:45 AM.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These are truly conditions for the ages...best Gathering conditions ever? :popcorn:

Sponsor

Staff online