• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Big Shout Out to Dalbello

Joe Strummer

Getting on the lift
Skier
The Heel lugs on my Dalbello Axion ski boots had worn to the point where the binding was not engaging with the boot. The boots are 5+ years old and are my favourites for a number of reasons, not the least of which is a 103mm last and cabrio design.

After trying several options (ebay) I finally sent an email to Dalbello using their website. Low and behold I was contacted by Michael and Ben from Dalbello's distributor here in Canada and they shipped me out a replacement set free of charge.

Nice one Dalbello. I can continue to enjoy my boots for a few more years yet.

nemesis256

Patrick
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I had a similar experience with them. Broke one of my boot boards, emailed them, got a replacement pair for free.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
The Heel lugs on my Dalbello Axion ski boots had worn to the point where the binding was not engaging with the boot. The boots are 5+ years old and are my favourites for a number of reasons, not the least of which is a 103mm last and cabrio design.

After trying several options (ebay) I finally sent an email to Dalbello using their website. Low and behold I was contacted by Michael and Ben from Dalbello's distributor here in Canada and they shipped me out a replacement set free of charge.

Nice one Dalbello. I can continue to enjoy my boots for a few more years yet.
You didn't even have to fight the law on this one.

Sponsor

Staff online