• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Big Red Cats Reservations for sale

Go West Skier

Booting up
Skier
I have 2 reservations for Big Red cats in Rossland, B.C. I was skiing late season last year at Red Mountain and couldn't use them. A nice price at $350 U.S. message me if you are intertested

'Thanks!

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
G

Go West Skier

Booting up
Skier
There is no time limit. The management at Red Cats is very accommodating to transfers.

TS
G

Go West Skier

Booting up
Skier
There is no set date, you can use at the date of your choice as long as there is availability. I have 2 reservations available for a full day of Cat Skiing. Yes 2 people, unless I guess if you wanted to go solo 2x. Red Cats owners assured me that the reservations could be used in future years, not just the following season so if border is closed I believe you will be able to reschedule for the following season. There are different ability levels available... you pick your ability level when you reserve as they like to group skiers of similar ability together. If you decide to pursue, we will confirm all directly with Red Cats so as to assure you this is legit.

TS
G

Go West Skier

Booting up
Skier
I am going to lower the cost of the 2 reservations with Big Red Cats to $300 U.S. each..... I want to put the money down on a cat trip for this year!

PM me.

Thx,

Mike

Sponsor

Staff online