• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
the only thing you hurt was your pride, :roflmao:

I was pretty annoyed at myself - not at the fall per se, but because my plan had been to get comfortable with straight lining that very tiny short section, in anticipation of jumping it, which everyone else was already doing. It's short, but it sure felt like I got going fast, so that my legs completely ignored the directive to ski DOWN, and instead decided to ski ACROSS. (Which I still think would have been fine if the binding then hadn't decided to release.)

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Reminds me of the traverse from Siberia to North Bowl at Squaw. I did it on a powder day and when I finally turned into the bowl, I heard cheering behind me. Not being accustomed to powder at that point in the season, I fell after a turn or two. Oh well.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ballet in the glades, they said it would be fun...They said I would enjoy it...

IMG_0836.JPG

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
Video bump. A friend of mine went down on Monument's soft bumps, Mammoth 7/5/19. . @Rainbow Jenny, you may find this amusing.

SlapChop

Putting on skis
Skier
Figured I'd make a contribution to this thread. The following is how I seemed to ski slalom courses in the 18/19 season.

Attachments

• 3B383D0C-C528-416F-B85E-6214C1A0DCD3.JPG
    3B383D0C-C528-416F-B85E-6214C1A0DCD3.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 29