• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
On a very lengthy flight yesterday, I had the opportunity to discover, then to watch and study this, over and over, even frame by frame,

Flying down the hill with carved turns.
Okay, that's just bad...

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Rhythm challenge but a good one. For a trail with good transitions.
/

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Since I'm on 2009...
Long low quck GS turns on an open slope.
/

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
This has been on my skiing playlists for nearly 50 years. They were one of the best concerts I have gotten to see. It still works just fine in the trees or bumps.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
You guys continue to pile on unfamiliar music links, I take a listen to a bit and then turn off. Just not exciting enough to overcome all the many older classic rock tracks hard wired in my noggin. This afternoon was over at a mobbed Sportsbasement Snowfest event, and they were playing Shot in the Dark from Ozzy Osbourne and immediately thought, oh yeah as otherwise the rest of his work and BS tends to miss my threshold. That is another one I missed putting on my MP3 player that is up to 215 tunes, so will work on running Audacity to legally record that off Youtube.

TS
karlo

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
This afternoon was over at a mobbed Sportsbasement Snowfest event, and they were playing Shot in the Dark from Ozzy Osbourne and immediately thought, oh yeah

No helmet, aviator sunglasses, t shirt, tight pants, straight skis in Springtime bumps.

There’s a reason why the figure skating long program is limited to 4 minutes, and it ain’t because of the skaters’ stamina. :D

Last edited:

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This has been on my skiing playlists for nearly 50 years. They were one of the best concerts I have gotten to see. It still works just fine in the trees or bumps.

Whoa that makes me want to start throwing in some Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis.

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid