Beer

Tony S

thread drift a specialty
Skier
Seriously? There isn't a beer thread? Maybe I missed it. Anyway...

Week in and week out, my go-to non-draft. There is an embarrassment of riches here, so there's lots of competition!

20170611_184039-01.jpeg

luliski

Out on the slopes
Skier
That looks really good. Glad I saw this after going to the store, or I would have bought beer! Stone Brewing's Enjoy By beer this time is an unfiltered IPA. I love unfiltered IPAs. But it's 9.4% ABV, I'm a lightweight, and I have to work 12 hours starting at 7 a.m. tomorrow. So I walked past it :(

TS
Tony S

Tony S

thread drift a specialty
Skier
Never had Schneiderweisse.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
That looks really good. Glad I saw this after going to the store, or I would have bought beer! Stone Brewing's Enjoy By beer this time is an unfiltered IPA. I love unfiltered IPAs. But it's 9.4% ABV, I'm a lightweight, and I have to work 12 hours starting at 7 a.m. tomorrow. So I walked past it :(
You should have turned around and bought it, Tasty.

cbk

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
"If you can read a newspaper through it, it's not good beer..."

Well, most of the time anyway. Tonight I'm enjoying a Kona Brewing Co. Longboard Lager!

Bad Bob

old n' slow
Skier
After the first one, I'll happily drink pretty much any beer.

But for that 1st one lately I have been headed towards an IPA or Amber from Black Tooth Brewing of late. They make some nice beers.

Next time I am over in Gillette they have a mead brewery (?) looking forward to trying some of those.

TexasStout

Epic Pass + LL 4-pack for 2020
Skier
Had a lot of beer pics on 'that other ski site' which is no longer. :(

I love beer. It is a passion of mine. Used to be an imperial stout lover/drinker, but evolved into an IPA/IIPA fanatic. We're fortunate to have a lot of choices in craft brew here, now. Have had to up my cycling mileage to keep the weight down from them.

Last edited:

luliski

Out on the slopes
Skier
My latest most favorite IPA is Fieldworks' Bloomsday. I had it on tap. I don't know if they bottle or can it. It was so good, and the place where I had it said that their Fieldworks kegs always go in 2-3 days.

Advertisement