• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bedsheets...Tucked In or Not?

Do you prefer the end of your sheets tucked in or not?

• What sheets?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
& hotel maids I don't want to have to untuck it again ok just because I would like the bin emptying and a fresh towel

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Haha, the only thing my wife and I argue about, well, not really argue, how can you really care too much about the tuck, but we joking argue about it.

I have really good circulation to my feet and they radiate heat, I need to have my feet outside the covers and even the sheet, even in winter with the heat turned down at night. My wife want's her side tucked in, she likes a cocoon around her when she sleeps. So we start out with my half the bed untucked and her half tucked. By morning, somehow all the sheets are untucked and strewn about. She joking blames me for that, but the benefits of my apparent nocturnal sheet fight is by morning she's snuggled up to me to keep warm.

TMI :huh:

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
I use a duvet cover made of sheet material (not these brocade things I see that cost a fortune) and the down comforter does not get tucked. (Year round, it's cold at night here!) Cover is changed when sheets are changed, because it's a sheet. Making a bed is very easy, just pull the comforter up. But I don't. Who would see it?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
One side tucked in, not the side I use, bottom edge and my side untucked.