• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
genMid.4697885_G.jpg

Link to listing: 416 East St. Middletown Springs, VT

House is on 3.7 Acres and backs up to the Poultney River. While the house is on a remote country road, it is within 45 minutes of great skiing at Killington or Okemo. For the academic types, Poultney College and Green Mountain College are also within a short distance.

I spent many of winter weekends here when I was still back east, it was my home away from home. The full basement has an outside entrance is dry and has plenty of room to set up any type of workshop you could want. The stable can actually be converted into a cottage down the road.

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dang! I just bought mine for this season......

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
$359K? Places are cheap back east! That won't get you a 2000sf house on less than a quarter acre in Reno. Beautiful!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
$359K? Places are cheap back east! That won't get you a 2000sf house on less than a quarter acre in Reno. Beautiful!
Real estate in the Rutland area is closing at $100-110 per sq foot when looking at bigger homes. Prices haven’t moved much in 15 years. Sweet deals on those looking for vacation/retirement property.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor

Staff online