• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bark bark.

BobRyan

Booting up
Skier
Hello. Landed here a few days ago after a fit of nostalgia moved me to do an epicski search. Way to go, Phil. Haven't skied in at least a decade. Like riding a bike? Will discover - rediscover - someday maybe. I was "ryan" back in those days. Now off to that "do bindings expire" post I think I saw.

As for skiing here where I am, it's been a lot of Baldy and a small but delicious slice of Waterman. Mammoth pass holder for a few years approximately a lifetime ago.

AC, the founder of Epic, was along with us at Alta that day. Wonder what he's up to.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Wecome to PugSki!! I was only on EpicSki from 2014 on, so probably didn't cross paths with you... but maybe I will someday!

TS
B

BobRyan

Booting up
Skier
Thank you. Yeah, we missed each other. Was always good to put faces to names and perhaps we will someday.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I remember you Ryan. Great to hear from you. SkiMangoJazz.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hello. Landed here a few days ago after a fit of nostalgia moved me to do an epicski search. Way to go, Phil. Haven't skied in at least a decade. Like riding a bike? Will discover - rediscover - someday maybe. I was "ryan" back in those days. Now off to that "do bindings expire" post I think I saw.

As for skiing here where I am, it's been a lot of Baldy and a small but delicious slice of Waterman. Mammoth pass holder for a few years approximately a lifetime ago.

AC, the founder of Epic, was along with us at Alta that day. Wonder what he's up to.
I was still back east then. Glad you found us. If you make it up to Tahoe, let us know.

TS
B

BobRyan

Booting up
Skier
Recalled correctly.

No teams these days.

Enjoying World Series game this evening at my downtown L.A. pub.

Take care, Stratocaster.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Mookie!

James

Out There
Instructor
Wow, welcome ryan, err.. BobRyan
You and Bonnie had thousands of posts pretty early as I recall. I was Tog on epic.
Cheers

Sponsor

Staff online