• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Backpacks with external boot & helmet carry

Slasher

Getting on the lift
Skier
I’m looking for a boot pack, i.e. backpack with external boot holsters, external helmet carrier and an internal laptop sleeve. I don’t like internal carry of boots and helmet.

What are all the different options out there and what do y’all think of them?

These are what I’m aware of:
  • Rossignol Hero Boot Pack
  • Sync Performance Athlete Pack
  • Lange Boot Backpack
  • XCMAN Ski Boot Backpack
These all seem to fit the bill, though the one thing I can't seem to tell from product descriptions is whether or not they have a laptop sleeve built in.

I'm currently using a Dakine Transfer Boot Pack from a few years ago, but sadly this seems to have been discontinued.

Thanks all.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Transpack Sidekick has an internal sleeve.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I have a promo bag that has the external boots, but just a large interior space. It doesn't fit on a plane, but damn handy to get to the lodge. RC sports make them for stores. Skiis and Bikes in Toronto sells them with their logo on them.

I know what you mean about the boots on the inside. I have the Salomon Go-to-ski for travelling, but day to day use, I use my RC sports thing.

Mike75

Booting up
Skier
The Lange Boot Backpack I have does not have a laptop sleeve. Although it is a few years old, so perhaps its changed, but its really not designed for much beyond going to and from the mountain. Definitely not plane friendly.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
This is kind of what you're looking for?
Classic-3-0-6739_720x.jpg

TS
S

Slasher

Getting on the lift
Skier
@Jilly thank you, yes, but I'd like to know which have a built-in laptop compartment/sleeve.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Your priorities are backward. I want one that protects my boots and helmet, with the damn laptop strapped to the outside where it might get fatally injured.

Sponsor

Staff online