• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Baby Bear wants to go snowboarding

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I think he fed this cub (beer or otherwise) because he begins with “commin’ Back, Smokey?”

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve smelled cub breath while camping in King’s Canyon, Ca. It’s no joke. The cubs come right up to you if they smell food. The problem is that mama is always nearby.

Mike Thomas

Whiteroom
Industry Insider
James, I got my last two cubs from them. They are wonderful. I had to return the first because it had some respiratory issues which exasberated it's snoring. Made it hard to cuddle. They were fine with the exchange.

Mike Thomas

Whiteroom
Industry Insider
I did lose a toe to the current bear, but it really wasn't his fault and who really needs 10 toes?

James

Out There
Instructor
I did lose a toe to the current bear, but it really wasn't his fault and who really needs 10 toes?
You mean the "Bear Groomer" holding a cordless impact wrench was a tip off? :cool:

I was wondering, before plopping down the $3k, if I could get it listed as a comfort animal and take it on the plane. I'll have to get a kevlar collar and leash to go through security. Maybe I'll wear Kinko mittens while sleeping on the plane so it won't chew a finger off. And I'll order a vegetarian meal for it. Well, I guess they're fish eating Vegans, so maybe I'll request a "Vegan Fish Meal".

The address seems to be the Forest Service.

IMG_6327.jpg

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I could see momma bear using that snowboard for a toothpick.