• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold AX sold, pick up next week...Cheers! W

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
Too many skis in the garage... and spending most of my time on my mid fat skis...

1. Brand New, in plastic Stockli AX 168. Retail $1200, NOW only $700
(great ski, as has been rehashed here many times, I just decided I don't need another skinny ski...)

Cheers!
Wade IMG_0932.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
TS
WadeHoliday

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
Follow up...!
First off,
I go one pretty low offer on what I thought was a very well priced bmx 105, and that made me realize I'd buy it back for 500, so why sell it..
So, removing unless it's an easy deal at 500buck for someone who really wants it :).

And,
A brand new, in plastic, 2020 Stockli Laser AX for 760, limited action.. OK, I'll go $750, that's well below any other place and no tax! I've sold dozens of skis on Epic and here at Pugski, anyone up help me with seller rep who knows me or I've sold to...?

Cheers!
Wade

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Follow up...!
First off,
I go one pretty low offer on what I thought was a very well priced bmx 105, and that made me realize I'd buy it back for 500, so why sell it..
So, removing unless it's an easy deal at 500buck for someone who really wants it :).

And,
A brand new, in plastic, 2020 Stockli Laser AX for 760, limited action.. OK, I'll go $750, that's well below any other place and no tax! I've sold dozens of skis on Epic and here at Pugski, anyone up help me with seller rep who knows me or I've sold to...?

Cheers!
Wade
Wade is a stand up seller.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I bought some Fischer Rangers 88s from Wade a few years back and they were in primo shape. I still use them as my everyday ski. Great seller,

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
Brand new Stockli AX for almost 40% off! No holes, no chips.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The AX in that size makes a fantastic general ski for smaller people, and a wonderful bump ski for a 200 pounder (like me).

James

Out There
Instructor
The AX in that size makes a fantastic general ski for smaller people, and a wonderful bump ski for a 200 pounder (like me).
So, you're getting another AX in a better size?
Last year at Chamonix, at Les Houches, it was raining like it does in VT, I was beat after 8 days of skiing, and my demo from a shop now nearly an hour away was unskiable. Total disaster.
I went across the street and rented a 168 AX.
And then it was sunny, and it started dumping, and... Ha, no. But the AX was a fun all around ski in the bizarre powder high up, to graupel to slush snow.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
If only the AX was in 175 I would buy it on a heartbeat. Wonder if I could swap it with a shop.

TS
WadeHoliday

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
Thx!
I think the 168 is a great length for this ski, as a mostly "on" the snow ski. hard snow, bumps, on the snow off piste, shorter is great.
Stockli also skis longer. Forebody of this 168 is longer than my 174 DPS cassiar 79 trainer.

Rotary phone is for my wifes kindergarden class in kings beach... :).

cheers!
W

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
Bought brand new Kastle MX74 from Wade last year. Great guy, easy transaction. I guess I should get those mounted at some point. ‍:doh:

TS
WadeHoliday

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
thx!
Freddo, you need an AX... trade plus a little bit from what I sold them to you for to my new price...? :).

NEW PRICE!

$720 for 2020 Stockli AX is plastic!

Cheers!
W

TS
WadeHoliday

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
OK,
one last try,

$700!
500 bucks off for a great, highly regarded, timeless ski...!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Tough crowd.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is killing me!
Right ski; REALLY the wrong time.

I shouldn't even be opening this thread.

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
I think this forum became the go-to place for cheap (used) Stockli skis on the internet.

I have the exact skis with factory bindings. But I am still thinking to get this as a backup...

OK,
one last try,

$700!
500 bucks off for a great, highly regarded, timeless ski...!

Sponsor

Staff online