• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Awful news to share with the community

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
What struck me in those stories was that his first appearance was intimidating, because of his towering stature, but the minute he engaged in conversation, the intimidation melted away.

Yeah, but he's only 6' if quite that ... I'm pretty sure Anish, one of his fraternity brothers who spoke, is that tall (he came over to hang out with my family last night). I like to think it's just because he had a Presence. Just one of those people.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yeah, but he's only 6' if quite that ... I'm pretty sure Anish, one of his fraternity brothers who spoke, is that tall (he came over to hang out with my family last night). I like to think it's just because he had a Presence. Just one of those people.
Presence is a better way to put it.
Good stories and great laughs, celebrating life.

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
Just saw this and Michel & I send positve vibes for Monique to get through these trying times as well as possible.

YolkyPalky

Old-School "Skinny Ski" Bump Skier
Skier
I just very recently discovered PugSki after coming off a several years skiing layoff, and Monique is one of the members here that really impressed me with her warm and thoughtful contributions. It makes it all the more sad to learn of such news. Monique, I pray for God to give you comfort and strength in the most difficult days and weeks ahead.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Missed this.

So damn sorry.

Nobody

Out of my mind, back in five.
Skier
Missed this. My apologies for being late at such a time. My deepest sympathy and condolences Monique. Very sorry to hear this.

Sponsor

Staff online