• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada Aussie gapers in Mammoth.

Bigtinnie

Formerly 'sbooker' in another world.
Skier
I’ll do a more detailed trip report of my family’s Mountain Collective road trip at some point. In short it’s taken in days at Alta, Snowbasin, Jackson, Grand Targhee, Alpine Meadows, Squaw and Mammoth.
We’re nearing the end of our trip. Big shout out to @Tony (tseeb) and @TonyC (for some reason a now previous member) who expertly guided myself and my intermediate family (wife Kylie, daughter Emily who is 12 and son Tom who is 10) down the face off Chair 23 when it opened this afternoon. Kylie and the kids are very proud of themselves and wouldn’t have pushed themselves without the guidance of the Tony and Tony.
3E10EDC7-D829-4E8E-BDC4-01610D7424B5.jpeg 52AE543C-E416-4A85-93E8-8834380FE3BF.jpeg

TS
Bigtinnie

Bigtinnie

Formerly 'sbooker' in another world.
Skier
Thanks again to the two Tony’s. We cruised around more of the mountain today. Dave’s Run opened for the first time in quite a while.
We love Mammoth and will be back at some point.
Last day today before slowly heading back to Brisbane Australia for about 345 days of work before our next jaunt in December.

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
Glad you had a great time, my 20 year old was there today with the boyfriend.
Mammoth , in my opinion of course, is a great mountain and can really compete with any mountain in the western U.S.
And our founder is 100 years old !!!