• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Atomic Metron:EX in 175 w/ Neox 4-12 Bindings- Excellent Condition

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cleaning out the gear locker I came across these. Been long time since I was on them, and I had saved them to use as early season/rock skis....but never did....except now I have a new set of rock skis so these have to go!

These are in excellent condition. Probably skied about 30 days or so. I miss Atomic making skis like this. As I recall they are quite stable, very good in hardback and crud. Due to the weight and camber, not the best in deep stuff. But, fun to ski, when you lay them over they will arc nicely. Good in tight spots as well. The Beta Puls inserts are very good at knocking down cookies and chunky stuff.

The included Neox 4-12 is probably one of the best bindings ever built in terms of release, and to this day I don't own anything with a more satisfying thunk. In good condition, but of course I recommend you have them tested. I also miss bindings like these you can move forward and back by a CM or two. Was nice when I was out west and wanted to go warp speed (think Sun Valley, wide open spaces) and move them forward for tree days.

The skis are currently set up for 287cm BSL, but can be adjusted to anything with just a screwdriver. Recent tune, and was stored with good quality storage wax, so the bases are well-conditioned.

I'm located in New York City, but willing to ship anywhere at your expense.

$75 OBO

Some Stats and so forth are here: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/atomic-mex-puls-ti
' IMG_0312.jpeg IMG_0311.jpeg IMG_0307.jpeg IMG_0309.jpeg IMG_0310.jpeg IMG_0308.jpeg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The included Neox 4-12 is probably one of the best bindings ever built in terms of release, and to this day I don't own anything with a more satisfying thunk. In good condition, but of course I recommend you have them tested. I also miss bindings like these you can move forward and back by a CM or two. Was nice when I was out west and wanted to go warp speed (think Sun Valley, wide open spaces) and move them forward for tree days.

$75 OBO
Quoted for truth. Worth it for the bindings.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Surely someone wants some KILLER early season skis.

If I don't hear anything by Monday, I'll offer the bindings separate.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OK. Anyone wants the bindings separate, we can do that...$50. OBO on the skis or whole package.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Last call before they go to the swap. $50 OBO.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump. So the swap got cancelled (TWICE! Darn 2020) and I still have these available. Any interest?

Buster

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I might be interested in whole package. Used to own a pair of Metron 9 171cm years ago. Liked the ski but moved on to a longer ski.

Can you tell me the tip-waist-tail dimensions (did not see them on the link), and do you have any idea what shipping would be to Virginia?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I might be interested in whole package. Used to own a pair of Metron 9 171cm years ago. Liked the ski but moved on to a longer ski.

Can you tell me the tip-waist-tail dimensions (did not see them on the link), and do you have any idea what shipping would be to Virginia?
121-84-111 19M TR (Yes, we have a pair in our inventory ;) )

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm betting you have the 184; I think the 175 is skinnier in the tip to keep the 19m TR.

@Buster, be aware this ski is significantly stiffer, noticeably wider (9mm) and less turny than the M9.
Annnnnd you would lose that bet. ;)

And to @cantunamunch point, this is a different shapeded ski with a longer radius but it is a fun ski none the less.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Shipping to a random Richmond zip code looks about $42 on fedex ground.

TS
PupManS

PupManS

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi folks. Last post before I take off the bindings, sell them here, and garbage the skis....anyone?

Sponsor