• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Atomic Hawx Prime 120S or Nordica Speed Machine 130

Bodzio

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi everyone, this is my first topic on the forum. Firstly i would like to apologize for my language mistakes, im still learning :)

I find two ski boots which are fit very good to my foot Atomic Hawx Prime 120S and Nordica Speed Machine 130, both models from 2018/19 season. I think atomic is more narrow, sport and better hold a ankle. Both are really great for me, but have some questions
which will make my choice easier.

There is any difference between boots from 17/18 season and 18/19 season?
Which is better from the technical point of view?

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
If the Speedmachine feels a little loose in the ankle try the ProMachine. I went in looking at the SM 130 and wound up in the PM 120. It is a 98 last boot but had enough room for my D width foot. I skied 8n them for the first time yesterday and I think they are going to be very good. In the shop I felt the PM 120 was stiffer Than the SM 130 and on the hill yesterday in 8* weather it was plenty stiff.

I don’t have experience with the Atomics.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If you have a medium volume boot, both ate great options and both have a good amount of customization ability. Without seeing your feet, tough to say, but either could be right...either could be wrong, what does your fitter say?

Sponsor