• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Aspen will open again in May!

Tony

tseeb
Skier
Weird or just wrong that season passes don't cover their re-opening. From link above "Discounted pricing for Flex, Double Flex, Classic, Club Escape, School, AVSC, Ikon and Mountain Collective passholders is $27 for skiing". I don't see anything on Ikon's website about Memorial Day blackouts at Aspen.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Weird or just wrong that season passes don't cover their re-opening. From link above "Discounted pricing for Flex, Double Flex, Classic, Club Escape, School, AVSC, Ikon and Mountain Collective passholders is $27 for skiing". I don't see anything on Ikon's website about Memorial Day blackouts at Aspen.
Yeah, I noticed that.
If it means after you've used up your days, well then good. If it means I couldn't use a high-season day now, well bad.

RJS

Out on the slopes
Skier

My guess is that they're treating this as summer operations and not winter operations, so the idea is that you're treated as a sightseer who is paying for the gondola ride who happens to also be skiing vs. just someone who is skiing? I'm a bit confused.

Sponsor

Staff online