• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/24/mountain-collective-pass-will-live-on/

Excerpts:

Aspen Skiing Co.’s new sister ski conglomerate will soon announce its name and — probably more importantly to skiers and snowboarders — later in this season will unveil some new pass options for 2018-19.

David Perry, president and chief operating officer for the new firm — a venture of Aspen Skiing’s owner and Denver-based KSL Capital — said this week his team has selected a name and will reveal it before the holidays....

The resorts will collaborate on a ski pass or passes that will be marketed through a shared name, Perry said. “I don’t think there’s any secret we will have a pass product on the market next year....”

“There’s no plans to decommission the Mountain Collective,” said Christian Knapp, chief marketing officer for Aspen Skiing Co. and a creator of the pass.

Bigtinnie

Formerly 'sbooker' in another world.
Skier
I hope the Mountain Collective lives in its current state. The 6 days in Salt Lake is a fantastic deal!

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm told by a reliable source DV will go snowboarding next year in addition to participating in a reciprocal pass product.

Mrs. 53

You can call me Betsy
Skier
blah blah ~ I'm watching tennis and also working like I do most of the time. And no, I'm not happy if DV allows snowboarders. They have enough options and that's one of the many things I love about DV! Oh well, can't control this but at least there won't be any when we're there next month. Hopefully they will also have some snow!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Ha, good luck with that, she only checks in when I give her a link to I check. She is a SLACKER

I suspect she is at home watching girlie shows while I am working. Aussie Golf is awesome tonight

If you're posting on pugski, "working" belongs in quotation marks!

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
He is Pugski's official golf analyst, so he is working. @Started at 53, don't pay no mind to her. ;)

I was on the air last night and posting on PugSki ;)

I think she was referring to Betsy working. Betsy asked me this morning what was up with that. She got scolded on her first post.

Oh well, everything will be fine.

Things would be better than fine if it would just freaking get cold in Utah and they could start making snow. Things would be awesome IF Utah would get dumped on.

Deer Valley is only 16 days away for us. We need snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January