• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Aspen Hotel or Condo for Six?

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier
Any ideas on an Aspen or Carbondale Hotel or Condo that sleeps 2 adults and four kids?

Slopeside isn't important, I just don't want something inconvenient as Glenwood Springs and I don't want to drop a small fortune if possible.

TS
TheHitman

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier
Sure, I've checked out those options. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a particular place that they liked that wasn't crazy expensive.

kitchener

Still At Large
Skier
We just got back from staying in a nice rental home we found on Airbnb -- the owner after some negotiation gave us a healthy discount and the house really exceeded our expectations. It's in the Snowmass area -- you can watch the groomers at night from the private hot tub, it's got a sauna, as well, and a much nicer interior/great room than your typical condo. Four bedrooms (says three for some reason, but it's got a dedicated office with a drop-down Murphy bed that is the 4th). We paid (all-in) $2579 for President's Week (Sun - Saturday, 6 nights), well below their asking price for that peak week.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15273635?guests=1&adults=1

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January