• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Aspen deals

Nancy Hummel

Ski more, talk less.
Instructor
SkiTalk Supporter
I believe resorts will offer deals to get people to commit early to skiing.

Received this one today!

Aspen Meadows Resort

Aspen Meadows Resort
845 Meadows Road
Aspen, CO 81611
Local (970) 925-4240
Toll Free (800) 452-4240

Save 50% on Your Christmas Vacation!
Escape to the mountains for your holiday vacation at the Aspen Meadows Resort with our annual Christmas in July offer. Spacious suites, incredible views, and wide-open ski runs await you.

This offer entails:
• 50% off our room rates
• Valid on stays between December 18, 2020 – January 3, 2021
• This one-time offer is only available through July 31, 2020

Can’t stay over the holidays? Save up to 40% for the rest of the winter!
BOOK NOW

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
“BOOK NOW”!

As long as it can be cancelled in the event of resorts restricting capacity during Christmas-New Year crunch period.

ksampson3

Giving 80% effort 100% of the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bingo. If our local swimming pool's answer to social distancing is any indication of what's to come this ski season, no thanks.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Curious as to the rules at your pool. Our community pool is slated to open 7/15 and no rules have been posted yet. I need to swim off some lard that I've accumulated the last few months.

ksampson3

Giving 80% effort 100% of the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Basically you need a reservation for everything. The pool is split up into all lap lanes and the diving well. You can reserve a lap lane for 45 minutes, then you have to leave the pool. Not just the water but the whole pool complex. There is no deciding to go to the pool spontaneously after you’ve cut the lawn or been outside roasting all day. You need to book a reservation days in advance. It pretty much sucks.

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
I’m actually ok with our pool reservation system so far. I’ve been able to get every slot I requested. (It’s only been 1 week)

Yes, it kills the spontaneity. But I can “guess” what time of the day I’m likely want to go. So I make a reservation for that time slot everyday. Some days, I don’t go. There’s no penalty for not showing up.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Sponsor

Staff online