• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Are the 2019/20 iSpeed Pro and IRace Pro ...

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, that may be a point. You know, I think it is time the ski manufacturers started letting their engineers write their promotional stuff and actually put some technical stuff in there that means something. As it stands now the sales guys are fluffing and puffing up the product and they have no clue what they are talking about. It is an insult to the customer. But that'll be the day that they let the engineers get anywhere near the promos.

There will be lot less customers if the engineers do the promos.
Sales is about wants, dreams and fantasies. Truth ain't got nothin' to do with it.

Groomer61

Booting up
Skier
They both require the same amount input to work well, the iRace just does shorter turns easier. The only difference is the plates (color if you want to nitpick), Pros have the full race plate which make it stiffer underfoot. At 6'2 and 195 I use the non Pro iRace @175 as my everyday ski just because the 2 piece plate gives me more versatility and still holds like a rock in bigger turns.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid