For Sale Arc'teryx Women's Atom Lt Hoody Large, lightly used

Discussion in 'Phil's Garage Sale and Ski Swap' started by VickiK, Jul 7, 2018.

1. VickiK

VickiK Getting on the lift Skier

Color: Andromedae (Orange)
    Condition: Excellent
    Asking: $99 + shipping, obo

See this link for image and color: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OVP5RXK/ref=twister_B077FN5JKV?th=1&psc=1

Contrary to the review for the orange color, I do not think this runs small. It is a great jacket, warm and lightweight, like wearing a cloud. I have two and prefer the other color. Click on the black color in the link to read more reviews, strange that Amazon has different reviews by color for the same item. In fact, here's the copy of one review that echos my sentiments exactly:
    "Great jacket. Suitable for cool weather as outer layer and for layering under heavier pieces when cold. Breathes well and quality construction throughout- sleeves are wonderful and fully articulated for full range of motion."

@surfsnowgirl I think this would match your pants! Kismet? I think so. ;)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    surfsnowgirl likes this.
  2. surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl Instructor, newbie Subaru driver and winter lover Skier

@VickiK

Haha.

Mmmmm. If only the jacket was an L/XL

FB_IMG_1531053895991.jpg

3. VickiK

It’s a Large. If it fits me I think it would fit you. :)

surfsnowgirl likes this.
  4. VickiK

Here's a stock photo but shows the color well.
    MyAtomLtHoody.jpg

5. surfsnowgirl

The color is great however, I think a deal breaker for me is it doesn't appear to have any front pockets. I prefer upper zippered pockets in the chest area as well.

6. VickiK

MyAtomLtHoodyPockets1.jpg MyAtomLtHoodyPockets2.jpg
    There are two zippered handwarmer pockets and an inside zippered stash pocket on the upper left side.

This is the copy from Arcteryx on the Atom LT Hoody:
    This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.

ESSENTIAL PIECE
    Fact:
    Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
    The reason: Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.

WINDSHELL
    The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.

NO SWEAT
    Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.

PACK LIGHT
    Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are
    not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.

I should've provided this info before. No hard sell. Hey this is a soft sell of a soft shell.

surfsnowgirl likes this.
  7. surfsnowgirl

I'm pretty easy going about things but I don't think I'd buy a jacket unless it had outside zippers on the chest area. I don't want to have to unzip the jacket to get to a pocket inside the jacket. I worry too it might be a little snug. Wish we lived closer, would love to see it. Looks like a great jacket though. May it find a good home very soon.

8. VickiK

Sold

surfsnowgirl likes this.