• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Arapahoe Basin: First Ikon, now Mountain Collective Pass.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
image.png

Today, Arapahoe Basin is announcing that we have joined The Mountain Collective pass. This pass is back on sale for the 2019-20 season for $489 for adults and $199 for kids 12 and under. Mountain Collective gets you two days, each, at 18 renowned destinations, including A-Basin. That’s 36 ski or snowboard days with no blackout dates, plus the ability to purchase additional days for yourself at 50 percent off the window ticket price.

Few resorts have the challenge, the adventure, the high alpine environment and the culture of Arapahoe Basin. We chose Mountain Collective because their resorts do. This pass offers access to resorts in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan and Chile. For skiers and riders who plan on visiting a variety of resorts throughout the winter, this is a great pass. Imagine the week long, multi-resort ski trips you could do with this pass. An Arapahoe Basin—Aspen Snowmass—Taos loop sounds pretty good to me. Go to mountaincollective.com for more details.

If you want to ski or ride at A-Basin more than 7 days with no blackout dates during the 2019-20 season, the only way to do that is with an Arapahoe Basin Full Season Pass. And now, when you buy A-Basin’s full season pass, you can purchase half-price lift tickets at all Mountain Collective resorts! Even more benefits will be added to the A-Basin Full Season Pass, soon. The A-Basin Full Season Pass is $449 for adults and provides unlimited, unrestricted access to A-Basin.

Thank you, and we hope to see you this winter season!

- Alan Henceroth, A-Basin COO

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think this is the news that A-Basin pass holder have been waiting to be be answer to "What's in it for me?" with these new partnerships...

From Al's Blog...
Some very exciting news for Arapahoe Basin Full Season Pass Holders is that they will receive lift tickets for 50% off window price at all Mountain Collective Resorts.

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
If you are x-military, an A-Basin season pass is $129. And now 50% off at MC resorts. I kind of like this ski pass price war.

I think the A-Basin Military Pass went up to $199 after this spring's Early Bird window passed. But still a good deal, including 3 free days at Taos in addition now to 50% off for any additional Taos days.

I had enough birthdays beginning this year to got an Early Bird $129 Senior season pass at A-Basin. Pretty happy with the added A-Basin benefits, even though Breck is my home mountain.

sbooker

Getting on the lift
Skier
Mountain Collective just keeps delivering for me.
For $400 Aussie pesos I can add another couple of ‘free’ days to this seasons ski plans.
Great value! Pumped.

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
If you are x-military, an A-Basin season pass is $129. And now 50% off at MC resorts. I kind of like this ski pass price war.
Also 3 days at Taos and 3 days at Monarch. $129 goes further than it used to! With the Ikon pass, skiing is almost free. Not really but it frees up some $$$$ for new skis.

Sponsor

Staff online