• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Arapahoe Basin 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
:martini::toastI'm in!:martini:

Snagged some skis from the castle today.:thumb:
:hug:Let's close this thing out right! :beercheer::yahoo::yahoo:
Roll call:daffy::daffy::daffy:

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
ABasin Last weekend roll call
1. Blue Streak Fri- Sunday,( anyone interested in sharing,please let me know)

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
Yea it's pretty much enhanced WROD at this point. But beggars can't be choosers, it's lift served skiing in JUNE, almost every year!

@Doug Briggs, still got those olins I can borrow for the pond skim? I promise they won't get wet:crossfingers:

I want to get a newer (and hopefully cooler) avatar pic

Last edited:

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Here's a pretty good comparison of closing day last year (when I thought they could have gone another week) and yesterday.

June 14th 2015

image.jpeg

June 5th 2016

image.jpeg

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Yea it's pretty much enhanced WROD at this point. But beggars can't be choosers, it's lift served skiing in JUNE, almost every year!

@Doug Briggs, still got those olins I can borrow for the pond skim? I promise they won't get wet:crossfingers:

I want to get a newer (and hopefully cooler) avatar pic

Olins? My Olins are 1) tele skis about 75 mm wide and 2) Mark IVs with Burts. Good luck with either. ;)

I'll be there Friday and quite probably Sunday. Mostly for the grillin' and chillin' :beercheer:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I didn't know exercise bikes came with cupholders! (That's my best interpretation of what's going on in the picture.)

Eric set up my trainer at home. My mountain bike is a little tall in that configuration and my limited mobility, but fortunately I have a seat dropper post, so easy to get my leg in place and then get back to the right height. The bend required is just a little more than I can do yet, but I hope to be riding it before surgery.

Yes, and believe it or not, it's just water in the cup.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Olins? My Olins are 1) tele skis about 75 mm wide and 2) Mark IVs with Burts. Good luck with either. ;)

But that would get him a better avatar:D.

I think something happened with Reveal - it's a spring fed pond

image.jpeg

and it seems improbable that it still wasn't showing anything at end of day yesterday, especially given what is going on mid-mountain. There was even a fully melted patch at the usual exit point.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I'll be headed up the hill Friday after work for the weekend.
Anyone else interested in gathering for a little revelry (not necessarily tomfoolery) Friday evening?

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
I doubted the ability to keep the lower mountain open, but the Ramrod annual slaughter must be complete...

image.png

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Temps in the high 70's are forecast for Summit County. It is going to be warm and wet.

I might have to wear my dry top and pants on Sunday with the 80% chance of precipitation. Kayak helmet, too, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online