• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Of course the Thermoflyte's are also much more expensive currently. I've got a price tracker on them, but I'm not expecting them to drop until the end of the season (if they do at all).
If you use ebates, you can get some discounts on purchases too.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Do u find them to have a true fit?.....I know it’s suppposed to have tight fit.....just wondering if I need to size up/down at all?

Thanks again...u r da man.

yes, they run true. I have a 32" waist and the medium is snug, not compression. And, as @Noodler said, they wick extremely well. Some may laugh or not care but the Thermo's keep you feeling dry. They really are very comfortable and I also like the semi-compression aspect down the entire quad

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
oh, forgo to post up that a couple of weeks back while skiing in single digits with honkin' winds and puking snow (I love those days!) I did find that my zipper was down at one point :)

As they say, it pays to advertise!

Goose

Out on the slopes
Skier
I just figure mine is going to fall off one day anyway so whats the sense:eek:

But really Iv never experienced my boys being too cold so never gave it much thought. Under wear, long johns or something heavier and ski pants is all Ive ever worn. Been in some freezing windy days and never felt was any issue. And I honestly wouldnt like to find out what that feels like. Maybe Ive just gotten lucky.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
PSA Update:

The Saxx ThermoFlyte line is no more. So if you are interested in picking up a pair or two, you'll need to get 'em while they last...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This temperature report from Colorado yesterday made me think of this thread.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Yep, I avoided it. Was absolutely beautiful today.

BTW - I cleaned out every supplier I could find that still had my size in the ThermoFlyte boxers. My junk should be good for a long time. ;)

Sponsor

Staff online