• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Any one in the Lehigh Valley willing to do us a favor?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We need some ski boots picked up for a special project. I will Paypal you the money and you will need to make the pick up at the Home Depot by the Lehigh Valley Mall. You will need to box them up and I will send you a UPS label to ship them. Some pugski swag will come your way as a thank you for your effort.

Thanks
Phil

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
We need some ski boots picked up for a special project. I will Paypal you the money and you will need to make the pick up at the Home Depot by the Lehigh Valley Mall. You will need to box them up and I will send you a UPS label to ship them. Some pugski swag will come your way as a thank you for your effort.

Thanks
Phil

I'm not in the lehigh valley but i'm a couple hours away, have a fuel efficient vehicle and work at home so have time on my hands. I'd be happy to help you out. PM me.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm not in the lehigh valley but i'm a couple hours away, have a fuel efficient vehicle and work at home so have time on my hands. I'd be happy to help you out. PM me.
Wow, very generous. I have some friends in the Valley from my Miata days, if they don't get back to me in the day or so, I might take you up on it.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks, I found someone in "The Valley" who can pick them up.

Sponsor

Staff online