• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Another poll while we're waiting for snow: French fries or sweet potato?

Favorite fries

• French fries

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Sweet potato

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This one is for you @Muleski :D
Since the Fried Side poll was too simple for some of the creative fried side eaters... lets get this thing started.
French Fries or Sweet Potato?

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Sweet....and sweet poll!

Of course my doc did explain to me that a sweet “potato” is not a potato. More of a yam, so it’s got that going for it. Like “almost” semi-good for you.

I’d never pass good fries of either variety, BTW. And in a time pinch, Golden Arches...pretty much always in the neighborhood, or close.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sweet....and sweet poll!

I’d never pass good fries of either variety, BTW. And in a time pinch, Golden Arches...pretty much always in the neighborhood, or close.

Stay with it. Fry reference in there and this guy is hilarious.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Sweet as long as they're not dressed in more sugar. I hate it when they're tossed in sugar/honey/maple etc. I want salty sweet potato fries.

Best batch I ever had was in downtown Calgary. Imagine a big pasta colander size basket of sweet potato fries just that perfect jack-o-lantern orange. Coarse grain salted. Directly under a ginormous burger so all the drippings soaked into the fries.