• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado And now SITs

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Another fun day with @tam @kimmyt and @coskigirl About 6" today of medium density goodness that was really nice. Trees were skiing so nicely and we hit a few of our fav' spots today.

As you can see below it was another tracked out overcrowded day at the boat.

Last edited:

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cool tr. That terrain looks fun and kind of similar to the bear river range ski areas.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Another great day at Steamboat! It was really my first experience skiing the aspens and, wow, I'm really glad I have a place there now because I want more of that action! Thanks for putting up with my head games early on and getting me back to feeling normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Another great day at Steamboat! It was really my first experience skiing the aspens and, wow, I'm really glad I have a place there now because I want more of that action! Thanks for putting up with my head games early on and getting me back to feeling normal.

FUN FUN FUN! No putting up with anything, you were on it!

RNZ

aka Ski Kiwi
Skier
Looks like a fantastic day - wish I was there instead of four days into the new work year.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

today was yet another SITs, this time we got a reported 10" which fell from the close. It was deep folks. high was single digits so it was champagne all day. @kimmyt and I met up with @tam made some very deep untracked laps. Pics to come but here's a nice one of kImmy on the East wall. eve with the camera making it look flat, its still steep! My line is to the left that sloughed off. Awesome fun.. Kimmy has some of Tam hucking the cliffs.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You guys...great pics!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
View attachment 3354 View attachment 3355 View attachment 3356

today was yet another SITs, this time we got a reported 10" which fell from the close. It was deep folks. high was single digits so it was champagne all day. @kimmyt and I met up with @tam made some very deep untracked laps. Pics to come but here's a nice one of kImmy on the East wall. eve with the camera making it look flat, its still steep! My line is to the left that sloughed off. Awesome fun.. Kimmy has some of Tam hucking the cliffs.

Edited -
Oops. Nevermind. Photo hadn't loaded. Looks awesome.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier