• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Marin

Putting on skis
Skier
Video plays fine in Canada. Try a different browser.
I think the Browser is the problem. Thank you for that. I use Mozilla and I can play on my desktop , laptop and my phone with out even sign in.Video is uploaded in Google drive.

Under video edited link if anyone can not play original video.

Last edited:

geepers

Skiing the powder
Skier
That looks interesting. It might be a little difficult to find a demo one where I normally ski, from the search results. I'll keep trying.

Would the Redster X9 be a candidate?

I skied the Dynastar Speedzone 12 TI at a demo day in Thredbo last Saturday (27th) - length 74.

Also skied the iRally (170), iSpeed (170) and Kaslte MX74 (172) and Elan SLX 165.

For my purposes (a nimble front side groomer that's responsive in the bumps) the iRally was top of that bunch with the iSpeed, MX and Speedzone 12 about level pegging - agile on the groomers but slightly less agile in the bumps than the iRally. If I was younger/fitter I'd have a hard time going past the SLX - it's a heavy ski but oh, man, it's responsive.

You may also want to try the Volkl Racetiger SC which I demo-ed for a day (170). It is my top pick atm.

I'm 180cm, 78kg.

Skiing NSW or Vic?

Sponsor

Staff online