• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Amazon Dot Com for Ski Gear?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Didn't know whether to put this in hard goods or soft goods but went sift since that is what I am currently shopping for. Prime Day is the 12th and I am wondering if any ski gear retailers will be offering additional discounts? I am trying the trick where you put stuff in your cart and then leave it there to see if they send you additional incentives to close the deal. Prices are already pretty good though. Looks like I can get two Athalon back pack boot bags, one for each kid at $55.00 shipped for both. These are the full size adult versions took, not the junior size.

Anyone else have any thoughts on ski gear retailers selling on Amazon?

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I have found good deals including a pair of skis from ski essentials via Amazon. I have a wish list i monitor as well as items in my cart with save for later items. I review for price changes and whrn i buy item is automatically removed from my wish list. Lots of winter related items on my list.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I have found good deals including a pair of skis from ski essentials via Amazon. I have a wish list i monitor as well as items in my cart with save for later items. I review for price changes and whrn i buy item is automatically removed from my wish list. Lots of winter related items on my list.

You know they are a sponsor here? They offer members great deals! @SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
We do have most of our inventory available on Amazon, but if you're thinking of ordering from us and you're a PugSki member you should shoot us a PM on here before placing your order. We always do our best to give you guys the best price possible.

Thanks @Ron for mentioning we're a sponsor!

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
One of the items in my cart dropped a dollar today, the other (same brand and model but different color) was already a little cheaper. Kids will now have REAL adult size transpack style boot bags with backpack straps instead of cheesy sport duffels that their stuff used to fit in before their feet and boots got bigger.

Sponsor