• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It's untracked! Could be a good day to get arrested!
If I had the talent to photoshop like @Dave Petersen does, I'd mock up an image of this behind bars.

IMG_9328.jpeg
Skiing during the pandemic is the only reason I could ever imagine you getting arrested.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
So this picture, Dave's version, popped up in my text messages this morning. I struggled to remember where/when it was taken. I don't remember being in jail? Gary and I have been all over the globe with our Pugski vests though. Substitute a Bloody with Bacon and it could be the Summit County Correctional Facility? No the bars are different in Summit County. Substitute a pisco sour for the bud light? Maybe it was that South American jail Gary and I spent the night in? No way those pictures left Chile. Then i finally check the Pugski and i see you all were very very busy while i was sleeping on the couch. :beercheer:

Last edited:

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So this picture, Dave's version, popped up in my text messages this morning. I struggled to remember where/when it was taken. I don't remember being in jail? Gary and I have been all over the globe with our Pugski vests though. Substitute a Bloody with Bacon and it could be the Summit County Correctional Facility? No the bars are different in Summit County. Substitute a pisco sour for the bud light? Maybe it was that South American jail Gary and I spent the night in? No way those pictures left Chile. Then i finally check the Pugski and i see you all were very very busy while i was sleeping on the couch. :beercheer:

We were all laughing at your expense last night. Surprised the buzzing of yer phone did not rouse ya. Or Greta's elbows.

As your former Parole Officer, I am just glad former is the operative word. Not nice enough to be Summit County. I'm guessing Folsom welcome room... You and Gary are one percenters in those vests. Wont mess with ya in the future. At least 6 foot distance.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
1588289991785.png

We gotta buy Mr. Peterson a BudLite and a hotdog sometime for this fine image! I thought they let petty offenders out of jail during the quarentine?

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Since the beach party is today I figured I would post the latest from Al

"We have not given up hope on re-opening. Governor Polis extended the Colorado ski area closure through May 23. Our next best chance of re-opening is late May. Stay tuned. Stay apart from each other. Wear your mask.

We just announced a new season pass renewal rate. People who purchased a full season pass for the 2019-20 season can purchase a 2020-21 season pass, including unlimited skiing at A-Basin, 3 days at Taos, 3 days at Monarch and 1 unguided day at Silverton, for $349. The is a SMOKING HOT DEAL and good through June 7, 2020. We are deeply committed to and incredibly grateful to those of you that buy a season pass with us. I hope you will join us again next season.

For details, go to Arapahoe Basin Season Passes"

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
I agree with Al. This is a good deal. I wish they gave a little more time, but not critical. As a renewing pass holder this is pretty hard to pass up given I should still be living near by and don’t plan to fly to ski.

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was fully prepared to purchase a next season pass in hopes it would be valid for this short late spring season. A Basin has clearly stated it's not. It's quite possible I may be on the outside looking in when they do reopen. I guess time will tell.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Knowing that this is a weekend that we'd normally be at A-Basin, looking at the pics on Al's Blog has been making me drool and sob just a little.
5-9-20%2B2.JPG

5-9-20%2B1.jpg

Sponsor