• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
I do not remember the Green ones, what model were they?

The Green Model :) As far as I know the only model names are tsr (or trs) on the red ones and I think on some white ones and tsm on the later year black ones and those purply blue ones and of course black majic for the early black ones although I have never seen those words stenciled on the ski.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I do not remember the Green ones, what model were they?
The Green Model :) As far as I know the only model names are tsr (or trs) on the red ones and I think on some white ones and tsm on the later year black ones and those purply blue ones and of course black majic for the early black ones although I have never seen those words stenciled on the ski.
Perhaps it was the beginner model for green runs:huh:

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
A couple of additions.Again, sorry for some repetition but it looks so good all together.

DSC04138.JPG

DSC04140.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I was at Blue Mt. PA Sunday and about 3:55 PM as I was putting my skis in the rack a guy walks past me carrying a pair of the new wide "The Ski" could not stop myself from watching the skis and the look on some of the people as this guy past them. They are always cool to see.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
^^^Finally something Joal doesn't already have hahahahaha!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This pair with the circle are skis tha only an afficiando could love. Tey are so soft, Molnar Green soft. The camber ends jsut before the toe peice the starts again. Bad, very bad. The tip shape are no where near matching in shape.

Now the other black/white pair I believe could actually be skied.

IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG
IMG_0431.JPG
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0433.JPG

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
This pair with the circle are skis tha only an afficiando could love. Tey are so soft, Molnar Green soft. The camber ends jsut before the toe peice the starts again. Bad, very bad. The tip shape are no where near matching in shape.

View attachment 20173

nah...that's a right and left ski!!!
You got them backwards.... :rolleyes:

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier

View attachment 20170 View attachment 20171 View attachment 20172 View attachment 20173 View attachment 20174 View attachment 20175 View attachment 20176

The foam does not last long. My Bad Ass cubed still have decent camber but when I pinch them together the deformities show. There is a definite kink at one of the toe pieces. Skied them maybe 10 times.

DSC04260.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The foam does not last long. My Bad Ass cubed still have decent camber but when I pinch them together the deformities show. There is a definite kink at one of the toe pieces. Skied them maybe 10 times.

View attachment 20191
We call this "Creative Camber"

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Once again great prices at Pepi Sports in Vail. July 2017 $300 to $350
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG

Last edited:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Saw these in a Vail Lionshead bike shop a couple days ago -

IMG_3317.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh yeah. The Ski, Scott Boots, Spademans.

23489_493961590273_4650844_n.jpg

Sponsor