• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

All New Fluoro Free Waxes From Dominator

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
There come a time when no matter what is on your skis, the snakes come out. That's time to quit!
Yup. I skied different dkis with different wax the next day and it was much better. As long as I'm going downhill I'm mostly okay it's tge flat run-outs to the lifts or base that get me. I ordered the Dominator W to try. Hoping it'll last all day with an icy start.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Yup. I skied different dkis with different wax the next day and it was much better. As long as I'm going downhill I'm mostly okay it's tge flat run-outs to the lifts or base that get me. I ordered the Dominator W to try. Hoping it'll last all day with an icy start.
One way to find out! Try it, and report back please.
Like I said, it's just keep snowing here. I won't test the W until conditions here call for it. We have been pretty close a few times, but not quite.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Applying Elite W for testing.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
The season is not over yet!
I have had several folks test the Elite W in the spring corn. Some had structure to their bases, and some did not.
Some boarders too.
All reports back were positive. Each person was stoked with the speed increase that they could feel.
Passing folks on the run-outs that they did not prior.
I am also quite impressed with the Elite W.
Got some time with the Elite OS 2 & 3, and I can say the performance is super duper.
Used some HF waxes to compare, and still impressed with the Dominator Elite OS waxes.
#gettherefirst #fluorofree #Dominatorwax

Sponsor

Staff online