• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

All Jeffs all the time...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Serious Jeff Daniels from Newsroom:
Jeff_Daniels_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Jeff_Daniels_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg

@Tricia, BTW, ^that Jeff is kind of a big deal in Michigan, specifically the town of Chelsea, west of Ann Arbor. He owns at least part of a restaurant (Common Grill) and theater (the Purple Rose of Cairo) there. My wife's parents lived nearby until they passed and when we visited we always made a point of eating at the Common Grill - and I highly recommend it, it's a fantastic seafood place. Anyway, we saw ^that Jeff there once, hangin' at the bar. And to close the loop, the bar had a good bourbon selection, but you could probably get a White Russian (TBL reference).

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia, BTW, ^that Jeff is kind of a big deal in Michigan, specifically the town of Chelsea, west of Ann Arbor. He owns at least part of a restaurant (Common Grill) and theater (the Purple Rose of Cairo) there. My wife's parents lived nearby until they passed and when we visited we always made a point of eating at the Common Grill - and I highly recommend it, it's a fantastic seafood place. Anyway, we saw ^that Jeff there once, hangin' at the bar. And to close the loop, the bar had a good bourbon selection, but you could probably get a White Russian (TBL reference).
Purple Rose of Cairo is one of my favorite Woddy Allen movies.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_7165.JPG

Jeff Goldblum

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I know. Michigan is home to a lot of great talent. Jeff Daniels is amongst my favorites. He was pretty good in Escanaba in da' Moonlight, which you won't understand if you've never been to deer camp, but he was amazing in Newsroom!