• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hey all, you might have remembered me as SkiRay on Epic or have even seen our videos. We hope we are not overwhelming everyone one here with these super trip reports/ski edits and if we do, please let us know.

Alicia, my family and I love skiing and love skiing as a family. To us, skiing as a family is the ultimate experience and sharing that experience with others on and off the mountain is totally special.

We are not sponsored and we don't make any money doing what we do; though one can dream that we might get a free lift ticket or two ogsmile.

Our videos can be found in either trip reports or under the video/picture/stoke section of PugSki as it depends on the type of edit. We are slowly gravitating away from the typical trip report though those are much easier to produce.

We hope you can take a look at some of our work on here, and if you like - please help us with a thumbs up on YouTube and a Like on our posts here.

Lastly, if you ever want to be part of our edits, let us know. Our latest edit can be found under trip reports "Walking Boss" and the family in that, we just met. Their kids and the Uncle and Aunt were psyched that we stopped them.

Thanks

Ray Alba