• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ahhh...Reminiscing...

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
While waiting for my ski season to start and related to a thread I'm on at that other site, I was thinking of some of the early season skiing I've had. That brought to mind this; a trip we did from Dec 14-16 in 2007. This had to be one of my top three, all-time best skiing experiences. We received somewhere around 48" of new in two days with solid stability. I just watched this for the first time in a couple of years and it brought back such great memories that I thought I should share as early-season stoke. Enjoy:

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This sure beats the Lego video I posted. :cool:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While waiting for my ski season to start and related to a thread I'm on at that other site, I was thinking of some of the early season skiing I've had. That brought to mind this; a trip we did from Dec 14-16 in 2007. This had to be one of my top three, all-time best skiing experiences. We received somewhere around 48" of new in two days with solid stability. I just watched this for the first time in a couple of years and it brought back such great memories that I thought I should share as early-season stoke. Enjoy:

:drool:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:thumb::thumb::thumb::beercheer::daffy:

Sponsor

Staff online