• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Adult ski lessons in Deer Valley vs Park City

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Anyone know how the all-day beginner and foundational ski lessons in Park City compare to the half-day group lessons at Deer Valley? They are priced about the same. Asking for a friend. Thanks!

musicmatters

Getting on the lift
Skier
Anyone know how the all-day beginner and foundational ski lessons in Park City compare to the half-day group lessons at Deer Valley? They are priced about the same. Asking for a friend. Thanks!

As a whole, i find that the DV lesson program is superior to the PC program. Not to say that you can’t get a good lesson at PC by any means, but DV seems to have smaller Group sizes, and they seem to have more instructor training

Bankingguy

Bankingguy
Skier
I've taken a number of lessons at DV and always had a great experience. Instructor I liked the best was Nancy Rainey - she did a great job for me as well as my daughters. We always did private, full day lessons.

I also did Max 4 group lessons several times. Much cheaper of course but it's really difficult for the resort to put similarly skilled (or unskilled) skiers together. Seems like I was either bored or scared for my life!!! :)

Call DV and ask for Nancy!!

HardDaysNight

Making fresh tracks
Skier
For beginners the available teaching terrain is a very important factor. PCMR has much better teaching terrain for beginners than does DV. Can’t imagine there’s really much to choose between instructors at that level.

Sponsor

Staff online