• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Accessing rooftop racks - Moki Doorstep

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last year we started using @Andy Mink's handy wheel step to access the rooftop box when we haul skis, lots and lots of skis....

Last night, there was a Shark Tank pitch for the Moki Doorstep, which could be a little tougher to step up on when you're in a larger vehicle, but sure looks handy and easy to stow when you're not using it.

Check this out.
Moki Doorstep on Shark Tank

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Last year we started using @Andy Mink's handy wheel step to access the rooftop box when we haul skis, lots and lots of skis....

Last night, there was a Shark Tank pitch for the Moki Doorstep, which could be a little tougher to step up on when you're in a larger vehicle, but sure looks handy and easy to stow when you're not using it.

Check this out.
Moki Doorstep on Shark Tank
$3,000,000? Take the money and run!

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
I got one of those things for a gift last year - attaches to the door latch loop - works like a charm! Not sure which company but not a Moki, mine has a pivoting hanger as opposed to fixed. It folds flat, made of anodized aluminum and fits in a nice storage bag, kept in the car. Wife observed me stepping on seats with the doors open to get to the roof rack (big SUV). The rear tire is always handy but I personally endorse these things. They work!

Sponsor

Staff online