• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Abasin Tue 5/21?

Prosper

This is the way.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Posting here since it probably get more traffic than the meet up forum this time of year. Feel free to move. Anyone interested in making a few turns together at Abasin Tue 5/21? Looks like it could be a pretty deep powder day. Will probably be there for 1st chair. I was planning on testing out my brand new Liberty V76 skis. If it is really is as deep as forecasted I’ll be happy to ski on my Icelantic Nomad 115s.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
According to Al's Blog, you are going to have some nice snow.
http://arapahoebasin.blogspot.com

* I am going to move it to meetups because it should get more traffic there. Stuff like this gets buried in General Skiing.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Posting here since it probably get more traffic than the meet up forum this time of year. Feel free to move. Anyone interested in making a few turns together at Abasin Tue 5/21? Looks like it could be a pretty deep powder day. Will probably be there for 1st chair. I was planning on testing out my brand new Liberty V76 skis. If it is really is as deep as forecasted I’ll be happy to ski on my Icelantic Nomad 115s.

Hey! I am going to a concert in Red Rocks tonight (weather looks BAD for that!) but im game for tomorrow if I get some rest!